Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Well, I've been a bit busy...


Dear Reader:

Please forgive my absence from this blog for the past few weeks. As you can see, I’ve been a bit busy getting married!

I’ve received some inquiries via email as to when I will reopen to queries and the answer is that I don’t know. I have made little progress, between moving from NYC to California and getting married, in my reading pile, and I will not reopen to queries until I get everything I currently have read. Right now, most of it isn’t even unpacked from the boxes! If it makes anyone feel better, my bike hasn’t been unpacked either, and I think everyone who reads this blog on a regular basis knows how important my bike is to me. I assure you that, as soon as I am ready to reopen to queries, I will post that.

To all of those who passed along their good wishes, thank you. To all of those who haven’t, we’re registered at weddingchannel.com.

Just kidding!

Z

4 comments:

James Goodman said...

That's a great picture. You make a lovely couple. Congratulations!

Robin said...

Lovely, happy picture. Thanks for sharing it.

All best to the both of you.

Matt D. said...

Congrats, Mr. Agent Dude.

Mark DF said...

Looking sharp and happy! Congratulations to you both.

Post a Comment

We will not publish Anonymous comments. If you would like to comment, you should sign your comment with your name, city and state, e.g., John Smith, San Diego, CA. Otherwise we will be forced to reject your comment.

Also, please do not query us here or ask if we would "be interested in" your book. Our query guidelines are clearly outlined on our website and you should follow them if you would like us to consider your work.

Thank you.