Monday, December 19, 2005

Am I Scrooge?

Am I Scrooge? My fiancĂ© is starting to get a bit worried, reading my posts of the past few days. Well, here’s some news to warm your heart: Tonight, The 700 Club, will be running a story on Andrew Bateson, the young boy featured in Mark Patinkin’s book, UP AND RUNNING. The link to read about the segment is here: http://www.cbn.com/700club/features/Amazing/Andrew_Bateson121905.asp. If you aren’t sure where you can watch The 700 Club, the link to find your local station is here: http://www.cbn.com/700club/ShowInfo/Schedule/localtvlistings.asp. Now, yes, I do know this is all tied into CBN and Pat Robertson and, no, I’m not a fan of the guy, so please don’t go off on me for promoting him here. But I am a fan of Mark Patinkin and Andrew Bateson and do believe that this should be a segment worth watching. I hope you will, and I hope you’ll buy the book, too. Hey, it would make a great Xmas gift!

Z

1 comment:

SRHowen said...

Hmm, not Scrooge, but MIA on the blog?

Post a Comment

We will not publish Anonymous comments. If you would like to comment, you should sign your comment with your name, city and state, e.g., John Smith, San Diego, CA. Otherwise we will be forced to reject your comment.

Also, please do not query us here or ask if we would "be interested in" your book. Our query guidelines are clearly outlined on our website and you should follow them if you would like us to consider your work.

Thank you.